Cameron Wigmore, Green Party Member: Political Jokes & Blog Update

December 28, 2006

Political Jokes & Blog Update

I've migrated this blog over to the newer blogger version. It took a few hours yesterday to insert all of the code and make various customizations. I'm pleased with the new look and I hope you are too!

There have been just over 2000 visitors to my blog over the past year. Most of these were in recent months, and I hope to see at least double this amount in the next year. I'll be making regular updates and posts in order to make it worth coming back.

Just for kicks, here are a couple of political jokes. Enjoy!

- - -

A little girl asked her father, "Daddy? Do all Fairy Tales begin with 'Once Upon A Time'?"

He replied, "No, there is a whole series of Fairy Tales that begin with 'If elected I promise'."

- - -

Prime Minister Harper was awakened one night by an urgent call from General Rick Hillier at the Department of National Defense.

"Mr. Prime Minister," said the general, barely able to contain himself, "there's good news and bad news."

"Oh, no..." muttered the Prime Minister, "Well, let me have the bad news first."

"The bad news, sir, is that we've been invaded by creatures from another planet."

"Gosh, and the good news?"

"The good news, sir, is that they eat reporters and pee oil."

- - -

No comments: